Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Northwest Georgia Bankruptcy Attorney Helps Educate Consumers Via Web

The Law Office of Jeffrey B. Kelly, P.C. has re-launched their website at www.kellycanhelp.com. The site is designed to be an information hub for people interested in learning more about Georgia consumer bankruptcy topics.

Northwest Georgia Bankruptcy Attorney Helps Educate Consumers Via Web The site contains many articles and videos that pertain to consumer bankruptcy. In addition, the site offers free reports on the foreclosure and garnishment process in Georgia. The comment sections of each blog post allows consumers to interact directly with attorney Jeffrey B. Kelly.

Commented Kelly, "When I was sixteen, my father passed away. It took six months before the life insurance policy paid. For my mother and I, this was a long six months. I can still remember that day I came home from school and discovered that our electricity had been turned off. I empathize with people who are going through tough times. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. It is not your fault. The good news is that there are laws that can help you catch your breath and get back on your feet...

Read more here or see the site now

URLwire Archives