Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TopFiveComputers.com Picks Top Five Computer Products by Category

TopFiveComputers.com is a user friendly computer product review and comparison site for computers and related items. The site was created by Lorenzo Loero, a CompTIA A+ certified IT technician based out of Orlando, FL. The main focus is to give novice computer shoppers the information they need to make purchasing decisions.

Loero said about the site...“I got the idea for my site based on my own personal experiences shopping for a computer online, as well as the experiences of several of my friends and relatives who came to me for advice on what to buy after being confused by the different choices available. Many of the computer related review sites I saw in my own research were heavy on technical jargon and often didn’t provide an easy way to make a purchase. The comparison shopping sites on the other hand didn’t provide enough information or make specific recommendations. I set out to create a site that would combine the best features of both. I think of my site as the equivalent of having a computer savvy friend who you could go to for advice. My goal is to give consumers who may not be familiar with all the computer lingo a short list of items to pick from to make choosing and buying easy".

The 5 choices from each category are based on Loero's knowledge and research. Loero looked at the bestselling laptops, desktops, monitors, printers, and scanners...Read more here or see the site now

URLwire Archives